We've updated a number of skills, and added clarifications to others. This is a short list of what has been changed. Please refer to the rulebook for fully updated descriptions.
- Skills granted by magic items now persist for FIVE minutes after activation, rather than 1.
- Tinctures now last for the ENTIRE event, or until the skill is used.
- Bandage: Major clarification, bandages must remain on for 15 minutes.
- Intercept: Can now be used on any skill.
- Berserk: You no longer die at the end! Much less extreme consequence. Once per event.
- Blaze of Glory: You no longer final at the end! But you do die, and cannot be restored. Full refresh of ALL your skills and immune to all damage/effects for 5 minutes.
- Tough Constitution: You may consume and gain benefits from up to 5 tea and food products, per day, with no negative consequences.
- Acrobatics: Clarified that one use of Acrobatics only counters ONE call of Takedown during an Earthquake.
- Dispel Magic: Negates all magical armor, temporary vitality and all active effects and skills granted by consumables (Tinctures, Teas, Gems, Rituals) or magic items, but does NOT destroy magic items.
- Weaken: Can no longer be tended.
- AWSOMV: Clarification on which skills are compatible.
- Lightning Storm: The effect now lasts for 5 minutes.
- False Memory: The effect now lasts for one year.
- Soothe: Added Petrify, Weaken, and Encumber to negations.
- Stasis: Brand new skill!